Built 1939 by the Lidgard Bros
supposedly to a design very close to that which Arch Logan designed
for Harry Chamberlin in the early 30's. She was the last big
gaffer built before WW2. She was built for the Chamberlin family
to be used by the family to cruise in company with their extended
family, the Goodfellows who at that time owned 'Ariki'. A little
shorter and with less beam than 'Ariki', it was intended that
the two could sail in close company when cruising.